Saturday, July 2, 2011

OMGosh!!

One of my pictures was featured on Pioneer Woman today!! I never thought it would get chosen and submitted it as a "why not". LOL It shocked the hell out of me when I saw it there. I'm still pretty stunned, actually.

The theme this time was funny faces. I submitted some other silly shots of my kids and then went ahead and submitted this one a few days ago and then totally forgot about it. Especially considering it's not your typical "funny face". Makes me laugh, though.

No words....none

2 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It July 13, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

Okay I love your photos so much I am definitely following you now! They're inspiring!! :)

Jeanna July 13, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

Aw, thank you so much! I just love photography and my kids give me lots of opportunities. :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP