Friday, July 1, 2011

The Boys' Room

So, since the last time I posted, I showed the girls' room I thought I'd share the boys' room today. Of course, it's still in process a bit, but this set of pictures will give you a good idea of the change made.

Before:

IMG_0084
IMG_0083

Now, as you can see this room wasn't as bad as some of the others in the house. Of course, we'd already ripped up the nasty blue carpet that was in there, so that helps.

Now:
boys room2

boys room
Compared to the girls' room, the boys is very plain and neutral but that is because they'd never agree on a color. LOL The plan is that all their furniture will be black also and I'm going to make the comforters. One side will be black so that they all match when the beds are made, but they get to pick the "inside" fabric.

Also, it hard to tell but the paint is actually a very pale gray. The outlet covers are diamond plate with black trim. All very "tough" and masculine. LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP