Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Girls' Bedroom

The girl's bedroom was......well, I don't think there are words for it. I have no idea why anyone would ever do this, but it was done and I have the pictures to prove it.

IMG_0085

IMG_0086

Yup, that would be plywood on the walls. Why is it so shiny, you ask? Because it had been liberally sprayed with a polyurethane spray. Really, it was just gross.

Luckily, it looks so much better now.

girls room

girls room2

It's orange!! I had a hard time capturing the actual color in pics but the first shot is closest. We've actually done more in the room, but I haven't photographed it yet because I've had so much stuff in there. You can see, sitting in the closet, the package of Claudia's new bedding. It's varying shades of orange and pink stripes. Very cute and matches perfectly.

All the furniture will be white like the trim. Oh! And the backs of the bedroom doors for the kids are painted with dry erase paint. Fun stuff. ;)

Once I've finished decorating, I'll take more pics. And maybe I'll get a better shot of that color!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP