Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day!!

Yesterday was the fourth and we went to Laurel for their Independence Day celebration. We always have so much fun every year when we go and this year was no different. When we first arrived we headed towards the car show.

IMG_0047
We walked around a bit and looked at all the cars. I would have taken more pictures but I was busy trying to ensure that my kids wouldn't get fingerprints on all those nice, shiny, clean cars. LOL

At one point we passed the face painting booth and Mia decided she wanted a pink butterfly.
IMG_0052
IMG_0053
IMG_0054

Then they fell in love. When the saw it they immediately called it "Mater".
IMG_0055
And lucky for them the lady that owned it said that they could even sit in it. :)
IMG_0057
IMG_0058
According to the thermometer on my van it was about 100 degrees out yesterday and sweltering so we took a break and had some italian ice. As you can tell, it did the trick. :)
IMG_0062
And then we headed off for more fun!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP