Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day Part 2

After our snack we headed back to the play area to let the Littles see the clown and play for a bit. Plus it was free!!! I love free fun! LOL
IMG_0068
Anakin always asks for a sword...always.
IMG_0070
Mia got a pretty purple flower.

Both kids played for awhile at all the stations but every year their favorite is the stacking cups. They don't really know how to play the game, they just like to make "castles". Even if some of them are a little small. ;)
IMG_0072
IMG_0073

After they played, we walked around looking at all the sales booths. Lucky me, there was a Scentsy booth and I came home with a couple goodies. ;) Oh, and entered to win a full-size warmer and some bars. *crosses fingers*

At this point we decided to head home for a bit. Our hands were full of goodies and freebies that we'd gotten and we all needed a break from the heat. We'd come back later for the carnival and fireworks.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP