Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fireworks!

Otherwise known as the conclusion to Independence Day!! LOL

As I said earlier, for the first time I not only remembered my tripod but I had time to go get every thing set up. Let me tell you, it was so much fun to be able to get these pictures. Maybe next year I'll get a remote release or even a wider angle lens and they'll be even better. I don't know what it is but photographing fireworks is so much fun. I took a couple hundred shots and have edited about 30 of them so far.

Here are a few of my favorites. :)

IMG_0173
IMG_0332
IMG_0176
IMG_0175
IMG_0240
IMG_0287
You can see the rest of the set here.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP