Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back to the Beach

Thursday evening, the kids and I met Jason when he got off work and headed to the beach. This time I got some pics of Anakin (with his new haircut!). He even decided that he would try to get on the board this time. He's still not comfortable going out as far as Mia, but for a kid that hates any water splashed in his face, he really did great.

splashing
first ride
surprised
second ride
I didn't really get any shots of Mia on the board. The waves were crashing really close to shore and she was having more fun hopping over them with her Daddy.
daddy and mia
mia leaping
She's crazy.

While I was watching my kids go crazy, I noticed something out in the water. Of course, I didn't have my tripod and my zoom was all the way out but I got an OK pic.
visitors
Until next time...
abandoned

2 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It August 1, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Wow, unbelievable pictures! I really struggle with action shots, and you make them look effortless. Looks like a great day :)

Jeanna August 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

Thanks for the compliment! Sometimes I have a rough time with action shots, too. Most of the time I shoot wide and crop later. That helps. And I shoot a ton. LOL

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP