Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kindergarten

So, today Anakin went to his first day of Kindergarten. Last night I laid out his clothes, packed his lunchbox and backpack, and had a mini panic attack that my little boy was going to be at school all.day.long. LOL

And of course, I had my camera ready this morning. However, the only picture I got where he wasn't wriggling with excitement like the little puppy I've always thought he was was at breakfast.

breakfast
I don't think he was impressed with me that early in the morning.

Most mornings I will drop him off in the loop at school, but today I walked him into the gym to meet his teacher. Of course Mia was with me and had to give him lots of hugs and loves before he left her all day.
at school

First Day of Kindergarten

He just wanted me to put the camera down and take him inside so he could start his day. LOL

The first things he told his teacher once we went inside were that "my Nessa bought me this lunchbox and it's a puppy because that's my nickname my mommy calls me". He also told her that he was almost a Jedi but that for now he was just his daddy's padawan. Oh, and he has lots of lightsabers.

That's my boy. <3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP