Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Time Flies

ShutterLoveTuesdays
It's hard to believe a year (and summer!) has passed already and it's time for the kids to go back to school. Claudia starts middle school on Friday, Jesse starts HS and Ethan begins his last year of elementary on Monday, and Anakin begins all-day Kindergarten on Tuesday.

Obviously, since none of my kids have returned to school yet, I don't have any new pictures for Trendy Treehouse's FDOS theme this week, but I do have a pic from last year when Anakin went to his first day of PreK.
Anakin
While we waited outside for the rest of the kids to arrive, Anakin was showing Mia all the "cool" stuff about his new school including the brick with the year the school was built on it. LOL Hard to believe next year it will be Mia's turn.

5 comments:

Tara August 24, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Very cute capture!

Ewa August 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

that's a lovely photo!

Me August 25, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Such sweet kids! Si little but so big, just like mine.

Unplugged August 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I like the perspective you got on this one! Great photo :)

Joy Taylor August 25, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

big brothers are great

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP