Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach Fun

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is beach fun. We are lucky enough to live within an hour of many great beaches. This year we've not gone as often as we normally would because we've been renovating our new house but I did get some great shots one evening when we met Jason after work and spent a couple of quiet hours at the beach.
Anakin
Anakin loves the beach because he loves to play in the sand. He never goes into the water past his feet, but he will dig and build in the sand all day. By the time we're leaving, he's covered head to toe in sand. I still don't know how he does it. LOL

5 comments:

Z'sTheDay August 23, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

cute cute cute! great perspective, nice crisp shot! :-))

Silly Goose Photography August 23, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

LOVE the focus on this shot! Sand, sand everywhere! Great eye capture!!

fiddlehead August 23, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

this shot is wonderful in so many ways! Beautiful!

brooke August 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

STUNNING image! Your pictures are wonderful! Great work.

Nakia August 25, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

He looks like he's having so much fun. Wonderful shot! I love the angle. :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP