Monday, July 26, 2010

Sports!

ShutterLoveTuesdays

This week's theme at Trendy Treehouse is sports and since I promised Anakin that I would enter a picture of him next, this was an easy decision.
IMG_0275

This is my favorite picture of Anakin from t-ball this year. I love the way he's standing next to first base, how small he looks (he was the smallest on his team), how one sock is falling down and the pants are riding up, and how his bottom is already dirty and it was the top of the first inning. But most of all I love seeing how he was proud to wear his big sister's old helmet, Rainbow Brite stickers and all.

7 comments:

Tara July 26, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Cute. I love kids bball

alison July 27, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

i think that my very favorite thing about tball uniforms is how they NEVER fit the kids and how the number ALWAYS ends up getting halfway tucked in. so adorably cute!

Joanna July 27, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

He is sooo cute! Great shot :D

Me July 30, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

A/ Great photo!

B/ I love that his name is Anakin!

Michelle
http://pietrosmomma.blogspot.com/2010/07/shutter-love-tuesdays-sports.html

Me July 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

My husband actually suggested Anakin for our son but I nixed it. Not sure why since if I'd had my way my daughter's name would be Tigerlilly.

Michelle

Me July 31, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

I love meeting people with the balls to name their kids names that no one else has. I named my daughter River and people still make comments on it. Like I care.

Michelle

Me July 31, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

I had an ancient woman at Chick fil a last month ask me what my kid's name was and when I said River, she rolled her eyes. I wanted to shove my nuggets up her ass! I was thinking, what's your name? Gertrude?

Michelle

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP