Monday, July 26, 2010

Purple and Periwinkle Princess

This weeks theme at I Heart Faces is the color purple and you would think, having two girls (one that absolutely loves the color), that I would have more pictures featuring it. And then I started going through months and months of pictures and realized how few I really have.

I still wanted to participate though, so I decided to use a picture I took of Mia last month and shared here before.
original A
These were taken one day when Mia was dancing around the yard in her purple and periwinkle tutu I made her. She's such a little ham; she loves to strike a pose. I have a feeling she's going to be the one to make me totally gray. She's already to a great start.

2 comments:

Anonymous July 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Very cute Jeanna!!

Capturing Sunshine July 26, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Lovely photo. Sweet smile too!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP