Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Hi, my name is Chubby!"

ShutterLoveTuesdays
This week's theme at Trendy Treehouse is faces. I love faces, especially those of my children so I started going through some of my favorites to find one to share this week and kept returning to this picture of Mia that I snapped one day when she was being her normal silly-cute self. (No prompting there! She's naturally like that! lol)

cutie

Every time I look at it I remember being a kid and smooshing my cheeks like that and saying "Hi, my name is Chubby. I'm chubby. My mom is chubby, my dad is chubby, even my goldfish is chubby." Looking online I've found a few different versions of it, so I guess it's still around even though I haven't heard or seen anyone do it in years.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP