Friday, February 19, 2010

Procrastination

All day long I kept putting off getting out my camera. "I'll do it later." I never did it later.


Frankly, I'm bored. I am tired of being stuck inside. I'm tired of snow, of muck and mud, of cold weather and cloudy days. I'm tired of my boring house. Right now, very little inspires me and I'm in a complete rut. I need Spring. Badly.

My imagination is on winter hiatus.

So, I left it until that last minute. Until I realized the day was almost over and I had nothing to share. My husband is sleeping on the couch next to me and the 13 year old is socializing on the computer. As usual. So I got them both. LOL
50/365 <span class=

all he does
Notice the earbuds in his ears? Yeah, that's so he can totally shut us out. I wish that would work for me. Instead they just get louder and badger me to death. LOL
typical teenager

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP