Thursday, February 18, 2010

Aftermath

All the snow we've gotten is starting to finally melt. This means that there's mud and muck and yuck everywhere. It's unavoidable.

49/365 muck
muck

Confession time (again):
I am one of those people that likes things to be, well, really clean. I like my white shoes to be...white. My husband's been known to laugh at me for taking a sponge of death to the white of my shoes from time to time. Right now, it's killing me to have my shoes so gross. I'd clean them right now if I didn't know they'd just end up like this again tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP