Saturday, February 20, 2010

Progression

It was again at the last minute that I pulled out my camera tonight. I figured I'd just take a picture of the kids messy bookshelf. It drives me crazy that it always looks such a mess. I've considered buying bins to hide the mess but we have so many books that it never all fits. I try to straighten it all up but they are constantly taking the books back down so I've given up.

This is just the bottom shelf of the little kids books. The older kids have their own bookshelves. I love buying books.

kids books

After I took that shot, I sat on the couch playing with settings and got this shot of my feet. LOL I love my wacky pj's. LOL

normal
I spend most of my time at home in comfy pj's and tshirts. Don't ever stop by unannounced if that bothers you. :)

3 comments:

Jewel February 21, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

OH my gosh, that's a messy bookshelf?

I have to never show you a picture of mine *blush*

Melanie February 21, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

I love the self-portrait! It's fabulous!

Shannon February 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Those jammies are GREAT! And, I've been that way about hte camera as well... I'm getting better though... with my makeover I recently had (on photoshop) I've posted that picture EVERYWHERE! haha

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP