Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well, that didn't go as hoped

Today I decided to experiment with some paint drips. I thought it would be fun to see what images I might get as different colors mixed and I have tons of acrylic paint laying around so I picked a few colors and started dripping.


Yeah, didn't go as planned. First of all, I'm working alone here and I was trying to drip the paints and compose the picture all at the same time. Secondly, my set up was well... less than subpar and wasn't helping matters. I guess that's what I get for waiting until the end of the day to try to get a pic.

I really need to hire an assistant or start bribing my kids or something. LOL
paint drip 2
24/365 paint drip

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP