Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My birthday

Today was my birthday. Jason surprised me by taking off of work and setting up a babysitter and took me out to lunch. Afterwards we went shopping and walked around the mall. I got some new jeans, sneakers and pj pants. I wasn't really planning on getting anything else because he had me order my Nook that I've been wanting and I'd told him that I counted that as my birthday/valentine's/anniversary gift.

I should know better, though. I also got this:

necklace
I've been looking at similar necklaces for three years now. I have tons of rings, and some nice diamond earrings but I've never really bought myself any necklaces or pendants. I love the combination of the black and white diamonds and I like how simple it is. It suits me and even though I feel terribly guilty having that much (more) money spent on myself, I love it.

On the way home, Anakin asked about my birthday cake so they helped pick out some cupcakes for mommy. Jason, being silly, stuck a candle in the center one and they sung "Happy Birthday" to me.
candle cupcake
25/365 cupcake
I think Anakin just wanted to have some cake. :)
yummy

2 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Happy Birthday!!

Kathy January 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Happy Birthday Jeanna!! The photos are lovely!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP