Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's rock-'n-roll"

So who can finish the lyric? LOL


So, obviously we went bowling today. I took my camera and tried to get some shots but it's not easy to snap pics while trying to not bother those around you and get a decent shot. Why are bowing alleys so dimly lit?
23/365 claudia
ethan
mia
I didn't really like any of the shots I got so I just experimented with some editing. I think I like the one of Claudia best. The one of Mia came out too grainy for me and Ethan's could probably use a boost in contrast. Or something. I just can't decide.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

They are absolutely beautiful photos!

Unknown January 24, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Great story line and black and whites. Love the large photos on you blog.

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP