Friday, January 22, 2010

I woke up this morning with a horrible headache. The kind that feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing you behind the eyes with a hot poker to the beat of a bad polka song. The kind where you vision swims, your stomach turns, the slightest noise makes you cringe and all you want to do is crawl back into bed and pull the covers over your head until tomorrow.

Unfortunately that was not happening today. Instead I chugged a Dr Pepper this morning with a few advils to take the edge off. Repeat as needed.

22/365 migraine
The only other picture I took today was of Jesse with his new dsi.
dsi
His old ds had gotten a crack in it and he has been working to earn money and saving it for a few months now. Last weekend we looked online and ordered a package deal that included the dsi, two games, a case and for $10 extra an accessory kit that had a docking station, car charger, earbuds, screen protectors and a bunch of other things. It all arrived today so he spent the evening checking out all the new stuff it does.

1 comments:

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

I have an award for you!
http://merlotsmusings.blogspot.com/2010/01/holy-cow.html

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP