Thursday, January 21, 2010

After School

This afternoon I took out my camera while the kids were doing their homework. Well actually, Claudia was doing homework while Anakin and Mia were drawing pictures and being otherwise silly.
homework
goofy
amelia
Mia and I went to Target today while the kids were in school. She needs a new car seat but they only had the one I wanted in an ugly brown color but even then I couldn't leave the store without spending money. I was looking through the clearance racks and got both Anakin and Mia some cute new pajamas for a few bucks each. They put them on as soon as we got home. They were so cute that I couldn't resist photographing Mia's tootsies peeking out from the bottom of her pj's.
tootsies

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP