Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Uninspired

Today was one of those days where I took a bunch of pictures and didn't really like any of them. Nothing spoke to me today. Maybe it's because it's Wednesday. Maybe because my brain is already befuddled from doing our taxes this afternoon. Or maybe I just need a break.


I did eventually get an image today, but wasn't happy with it until I cropped it tighter.
20/365 patterns

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP