Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Wayback Week"

I love facebook. It's the first place I go every morning when I turn on the computer. I love being able to see what friends and family are up to and I love how I'm able to keep more in touch with my friends and family that live far away. And, if I am to be completely honest, I love playing some of the silly games they have.


This week I've noticed that everyone has been posting a status about "wayback week" and changing their profile pics to one of themselves at a much younger age. It's been fun seeing all the old pictures (love the fashions!) and it inspired me to post a scrapbook page that I had done of myself with my father when I was a kid.
FlowerGirl
Kit is Sweet Couture by Laura Berger

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP