Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today was one of those days. You know. The kind where despite your best intentions, things go wrong, you take one step forward and get pushed two steps back.

At no point today did I even want to take out my camera. I just wanted the day to end.
I finally decided to get out some nail polish and paint my toenails as they really needed it and while doing that I snapped a pic for today.
At least I did post a pic, even if my heart isn't totally in it today.
IMG_0447
"After all...tomorrow is another day"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP