Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frosty Morning

This morning when I went out to warm up the van the windows were covered in intricate frost. It looked so pretty with the sun barely peeking through the trees that I ran in to get my camera. I can only imagine what my neighbors thought of me taking pictures of my windows in the cold instead of defrosting them.

frost
frost2 The specks of gold is the sun reflecting off the frost.

Tonight the kids got out their new play-doh toys from Christmas. They love sculpting things from clay and can sit there for hours creating and destroying and creating all over again.
anakin
hands
pony

1 comments:

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Wow. That frost is gorgeous!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP