Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF

So, I'm really glad it's Friday. It's been a long busy week and I'm looking forward to the three day weekend. I've felt like I was running on empty all day, including running empty on creativity. In the end I just used some of my kids toys for todays pictures.


First up.....

Legos!!
sw lego
My kids love legos. We have tons of them and they seem to be everywhere, all the time. Star Wars lego sets are especially popular here. They get built, played with then demolished to build something new. Over and over again. Every time I step on one of the little buggers I want to get mad and take them away (those suckers hurt!) but I enjoy the hours of peace that they give me.

Next we have....

Zhu Zhu pets!
zhu zhu
Like every other kid in the country, my little ones have been clamoring for them since November. I certainly wasn't going to go crazy trying to find them, nor was I going to pay a ridiculous amount for them. But today in Walmart they had a bunch of them for less than $8 each. Now that's more in my price range so I let them each pick one. They're thrilled. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP