Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got a new toy!!

I have been considering getting a lightscoop for awhile and finally ordered one last week. It arrived today and I finally got to pull it out this evening and check it out. I was immediately impressed and am glad I bought it.

16/365
kooky
Don't ask, as I have no idea. LOL
<span class=
Typical teenage exuberance.

Tonight Claudia was also playing with her Flytech Lightstar that she got for Christmas, and I got these shots. The focus isn't perfect because I didn't bother to get out my tripod. I can't wait to play with it more. Fun for long shutter speeds.
<span class=
<span class=

2 comments:

Jac January 17, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

Awesome photos!!

Kathy January 17, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

The Lightscoop thing looks interesting. I may have to try one.

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP