Sunday, January 17, 2010

Experimenting Again

Today I spent more time with my Lightscoop. I have to say that I'm even happier than I was yesterday. Today I spent more time playing with settings and seeing exactly what it could do. The reccomended settings for use are ISO 800 and shooting wide open with the shutter speed at 1/200th. It's also reccomended to shoot with the flash exposure compensation at +1 to +2.

Today I mainly shot at ISO 200 and the flash compensation at +1 at the most. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with my tiny home and low ceilings, but it was great to get such wonderful results with a lower ISO.

anakin
broken hearted
I guess even 13 year olds get upset when their heart lollipops break. LOL

Some before and afters:
jason without ligtscoop
jason with lightscoop
lego without lightscoop
lego with lightscoop

1 comments:

Our family January 21, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Ahhhh .... my boys love the lego pictures! I'm enjoying your project 365

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP