Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, I did the dishes today...

that means I was productive, right? Oh, and I bathed the kids, and did a load of laundry. I'd count all the times I straightened up and picked all the legos up in the living room, but that's more for the survival of my feet because they just end up all over the place again.


Yes, it was just another boring day. I am so devoid of inspiration these days. I hate winter and the cold, and just want to snuggle under a warm blanket until Spring. I think I'm suffering from a little of the SAD or at the very least a little of the "my-kids-are-spending-too-much-time-in-the-house-under-my-feet-and-oh-my-god-if-I-don'-get-a-break-from-them-soon-I-may-go-postal".

I decided to try to brave the cold for a little bit this afternoon and bundled the munchkins up and headed out with camera in hand. Within minutes my fingers were frozen. That amount of cold just isn't worth it without snow.

I was only able to get a couple of shots of Amelia and neither one is that great. They were all too thrilled to be out of the house to stand still for more than a second and were not interested in smiling for the camera at all. In fact, Anakin ran away screaming when he saw me point it his way.
Mia

Frankly, Amelia wasn't too thrilled either.
unhappy
Or maybe, that was when she began complaining about the cold, too.

We soon came back inside and after the dishes were done (again!) I started on dinner. I had promised Anakin that he could pick and I should have known what it would be.
grilled cheese
tomato soup

Grilled cheese and tomato soup. His favorite. LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP