Sunday, January 3, 2010

Boots, Book and Brrr

Today we went to the mall. Jason had bought me a really cute pair of brown boots for Christmas but they were too wide on me so I returned them and have been looking for a pair to replace them. I went into every store in the mall looking but couldn't find any I like. The problem I'm having is that I really prefer a higher heel and just about everything was either flat or two inch and under.

I really want these but hate buying things like shoes online because if they don't fit it's such a pain returning them. I like to try before I buy. LOL

boots
Yes, I did actually photograph my laptop screen instead of just doing a screenshot; I didn't want to "cheat".


I've also been reading again, today. Things have been so busy with the holidays that I've hardly read the past couple of weeks so I'm finally getting to read the most recent Sookie Stackhouse book. It took forever to get it from the library and I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm finished as it will be a few months until the new one comes out.
book
My last picture of the day is of the tree outside our front door. It's pretty cold out and with the wind chill, it's just frigid. The bare tree looks almost as cold as I feel.
brr

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP