Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Less Than Perfect


This weeks theme at I Heart Faces is hilarious outtakes. I have to admit that I erase most of my outtakes to save space so I had a hard time finding many. And most of the ones I do have are of Mia because she makes some of the funniest faces.

There's the "What's that smell?!" face:
outtake7
There's the "Braiiiiinnnns! I eat your braiiinnns!" face:
outtake6
The "Nuts?! Who's nuts?! I like nuts!" face:
outtake4
The "Whatchoo talkin' bout, Willis?" face:
outtake8
Then there's....well, there this:
outtake2

Go here for more hilarious outtakes!

5 comments:

Michelle December 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Oh, I totally love the last one. Great outtake shot! (I delete lots of my outtakes too ;)

Lara December 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

What an adorable little cutie! I'm loving all of those!

Unknown December 30, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Oh my word. She is so precious. What great pictures. All of them are just lovely! Hope you have a happy new year! : )

Alice December 30, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

what a cutie pie! i love the one with her long curls in the pretty dress - what an awesome picture of a beautiful little girl!

you can check out my shots, too, if you want. feel free to visit anytime :O).

Mamí♥Picture December 31, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Aww this are precious entries!【ツ】

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP