Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today's the Day!

We're leaving an a couple hours to go to pick up Claudia from the airport. Her father called a few minutes ago letting us know she's in the air. She flies from Seattle to Atlanta, where she'll have an almost three hour layover before heading the rest of the way home.

She loves the layovers; there's nothing like having a group of people who's job it is to make sure you're taken care of. They'll take her to get food if she's hungry and to the unaccompanied minors room to hang out and play games or watch movies until her next flight.

To make it a fun day for the rest of the kids, we're going to Geppi's Entertainment Museum before we go to the airport. This should be fun; I know Anakin and Jesse (and Dad) will love it for the Star Wars stuff displayed.

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the day; my baby's coming home!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP