Friday, August 14, 2009

At least the waves were big....

Last summer we went to Dewey Beach for the first time instead of sticking to Ocean City as we usually do. It was August, the water was nice and the waves were high.


That day was the first that I took my 300mm zoom lens with me and got a couple of shots of Jason on his boogie board.

It wasn't until we got home that night and I uploaded them to the computer that we realized how big some of them really were.

To this day they are his favorite pics. Men...they never grow up.

jason wave

jasonwave2

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP