Sunday, August 23, 2009

The ABC of guilty pleasures

This week was the third in Gotta Pixel's Scrap Star contest. This week's challenge was to scrap about our guilty pleasures using as much of the Oh Snap! kit by Colie's Corner.


I spent much of the week tossing around ideas trying to decide what to scrap about. It seems I have more guilty pleasures than I realized, but I finally settled on my top three: red wine, books and chocolate!


the ABC of guilty pleasures

If you'd like to try this challenge you can get this great kit here.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP