Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wildflowers


One of my favorite subjects to photograph is flowers. Sometimes I'll buy a bouquet of flowers just so I can pull out my macro lens. And in the spring I love the flowers that start popping up in my flowerbeds and the ones that grow wild in the woods behind our shed.

These were some purple flowers I noticed last year. I was wandering around the yard with my camera when I saw them sitting at the edge of the woods. I loved the sun filtering through the leaves onto the purple petals so I took a few pictures.

<span class=

I missed them this year when they didn't come back.

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP