Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mia in Dreamland

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is By The Book and it is probably the easiest one I've ever had. I knew immediately what image I wanted to share. As an added bonus I was inspired to play around with it a bit using some texture and I really like the new result. :)

Mia in Dreamland
All my kids love books. Reading has long been a love of mine (I'm never without a book and my to-read list on Goodreads is hundreds of books long) so I am thrilled that my kids find joy in reading, too.
I took this picture earlier last year when Mia had been quietly playing in her room and I found her sound asleep with the book splayed across her body. It was just so sweet that I couldn't resist.

9 comments:

Mrs. Micek January 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.

There's nothing else to say...

Kathy Howard January 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM  

Just adorable ... and those lashes! Me oh my!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps January 24, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

Pure sweetness. :)

Laura Gattis January 24, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

Look at those eyelashes! Beautiful angle!

Melanie January 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM  

Aw, how sweet! Love it.

Laura A. Metzger January 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM  

The focus on her lashes is perfection Jeanna. Love the texture too!

Carly January 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM  

I love that her eyelashes are in perfect focus!

Carly January 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

Love this sweet image!
My entry is here if you'd like to visit: By the Book

Angie April 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

Hey Jeanna! I'm thrilled to present you with the Liebster Blog Award! It was presented to me earlier this week, and I'm sharing the love for your great blog! You can check out the details on my blog. Have an awesome day!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP