Monday, January 9, 2012

Best Face 2011

2011 was a crazy busy year for us. We finally moved. The kids were busy in school and while I got my camera out from time to time, it was not nearly as much as I'd have liked. Hopefully, I'll do better this year. :)

Not only do I want to work on getting out with my camera more often, I want to try harder to expand myself by participating in more challenges than I did last year. And starting off with the best face of 2011 challenge at I Heart Faces is a good way to do that.

Which means I've been sitting here going through all my shots from the last year, and I find myself stuck on this one.

before
It just makes me laugh. The curlers in her hair, the expression on her face and the way she is peering over the tops of her glasses. It's the not best photographically-just a simple snapshot taken on a whim-but it is the one that makes me smile the most.

5 comments:

Anonymous January 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

What a great capture! I love her expression :)

Keri January 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM  

I love it... for all the reasons you said...it's perfect!

AmberV January 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

Priceless!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) January 9, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

:) Cute!

Unknown January 10, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

She is so absolutely adorable. What a fun expression to have captured : )

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP