Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing catch up!

So, I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm sure you've noticed. Or maybe not. LOL

School started and activities started and I feel like I haven't sat down since August. Today, I thought I do a few short posts to catch up and share a few shots that I've taken since I last posted and try to get myself back on track. :)

First up is a cute/funny shot I took of Mia last month. She participated in our town's Little Miss Fire Prevention contest (if there's a stage, she wants to be on it!) and I put some bendy curlers in her hair to boost her natural curl.before
I just love that look on her face! I'm not sure if she was more bothered by me interrupting her computer time, or me taking her pic while she was wearing curlers!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP