Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The small Bathroom

Back to the ugly house again!

The other bathroom in the house was probably the grossest thing I'd ever laid eyes on. Some of it was unspeakable filth, the rest was the awful wallpaper and fixtures.

IMG_0081

And did I mention it was gross? I mean guh-ross! LOL

This bathroom is actually in the part of the house that was added on. This is nice because not only can you enter it from the house, but you can enter it from what was once a patio that has been enclosed, also. It's nice for when we're all outside or when the kids get absolutely filthy (with mine that's often). We can enter or I can throw the kids all straight into the bath without tracking it through my nice clean renovated home. :)
IMG_0080
After:
main bathroom 1
IMG_0012

It's so much nicer and brighter in there now. And I love the new bathtub. It's nice and deep. :)
I still need to buy towel racks and things for both bathrooms, but I'll get that done soon.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP