Friday, August 12, 2011

Black & White for Pioneer Woman

This week's assignment for Pioneer Woman has been black and white. Yeah, so I don't do B&W all that often. Which is a shame because it can really bring out beautiful details in a photograph. It's just out of my comfort zone so I shy away from it.

But this week I decided to challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone and experiment with B&W and then I entered some that I liked into the contest. Shocking enough, this morning one was chosen to be a part of group 5. LOL

butterfly and bee sepia
I'm always so honored to see one of my photographs chosen alongside so many beautiful shots. :)

2 comments:

Ali C August 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

Just saw this as a finalist!! Congrats!

Jeanna August 16, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Thanks! I can't believe it! :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP