Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Enviable


My youngest, my baby girl, has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. It's the kind of hair that grown women spend hundreds to have and then never get close. It's long and shiny, strawberry blonde with gorgeous waves and curls.

We can't go anywhere without having at least one person comment on it. It's gotten so bad that when strangers talk to her, she asks them if they like her hair. LOL

Even better she lets me play with it. :) Braids and pigtails and bows.... I was lucky if Claudia let me put her hair in a pony tail. And since I know that Mia will eventually get sick of it and will probably even ask to have it cut more than just a trim, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. And keeping my fingers crossed that she never wants to cut it short. ;)
dancing beauty edit

4 comments:

Casey July 26, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

so so cute! Love the color of her hair! great shot!

Abi July 26, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Beautiful hair and gorgeous photo! Love the soft colors and the light.

Anonymous July 26, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Her hair is so pretty and I love the braids with the pony tails....too cute! My daughter would have loved to have your baby's color when she was little. She had to wait until she was old enough to get her own red hair. Hailee always wanted to be Ariel.

Tara July 27, 2011 at 1:43 AM  

Her hair is gorgeous!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP