Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Editing Fun

The Pioneer Woman is having one of her photo contests this week and this time the theme is bugs and creepy crawlies. They are always fun to enter (one of mine was even featured once!) so I decided to go back through some old shots and find a new one to play with and enter.

I love taking a second look at my shots after some time has passed because I always seem to find shots that I didn't notice before. I never even looked at this butterfly shot twice when I took it, but today it inspired me to play with the edit, upload it and enter it into the contest.

Swallowtail edit

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP