Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Heart Faces "Pets" Week


So, I didn't think I'd enter this week but decided to share an animal picture anyway. We don't have any pets (well, not since Magic the beta died last week) and even then he was very camera shy. I know because he'd always hide behind the plant when I stuck my camera up to the bowl. lol

I really like this squirrel picture and I decided that since I kept him quite fed and happy through the winter of blizzards, that he counted. :)

spectator squirrel

I actually took this picture one snowy day this winter as he was sneaking down to steal the bird food I'd put out. I guess he was waiting his turn.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP