Friday, April 16, 2010

Anakin's First Tball Practice

Anakin finally had his first practice last night. We'd been trying to have one for a couple weeks and had been rained out every time. Yesterday was a beautiful day out though and we were able to actually put his cleats and glove to use.

anakin

catching

oops
Oops!
throwing

fielding grounders
Better, now if only we can get his glove turned the right way!
running bases

I've spent most of my week editing pictures from a wedding shower I shot last Saturday. I should be done with them this weekend, if I can get some time to myself to finish up. It's been quite an experience having to do all the pictures from a shoot at once instead of when I edit my personal pics and I might do one or two here and there as I'm inspired. I'm not complaining though...it's been a fun experience.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP