Monday, March 22, 2010

Angling for Sympathy

Last month I was taking pictures of the kids being silly when Anakin decided that I was bugging him and he didn't want me to take his picture anymore. I shrugged and turned the camera on Mia who is always happy to pose for the camera.

Unfortunately, that only seemed to upset Anakin more as he is at the stage where he only wants to please me and he came up to me sobbing that he was sorry and that I could take his picture. Only he couldn't stop crying as he stood there looking up at me so I did the only thing I could do and snapped a picture.
anguished
The moment I did, he sobbed out a "thaaaannnnk yooooouuuu!", hugged my knee and ran off to play while wiping the tears away.

6 comments:

Lacie Lauree March 22, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

too cute. The story makes this picture priceless!

ellieshine March 22, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Oh, sweet boy :) good capture Mom - I always like the real life photos.

Jamie Pearson March 22, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Oh man what a great picture. I'm sure he will complain about it later but I love how it shows how your life really goes.

fiddlehead March 22, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Real life captured. I have to say it is refreshing! I love this angle and the honesty in this moment!

Melanie March 23, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Aw, such a sweet guy! Priceless shot!

Anita Johnson March 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Capturing an angle shot isn't too hard, but you captured the story that goes with it...nice work, great story!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP