Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Award!

A while back I received an award for my blog from Merlot. It was such a nice surprise and I started to do my part and pass it along when kids happened. As with all good intentions, I meant to come back to it and forgot and forgot and forgot. But I didn't forget totally!

So here I am and here are the rules:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great! (Mine are not necessarily recently discovered, but I love them)

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here I go!

1. Razing Ruth-fascinating read
A bunch of Project 365 blogs I read. I love how they chronicle the every day things.
2. 2010 Project 365-cute baby alert!
3. 365 Days of Clean-nothing like motivating yourself to make a change in your life
4. The Whole Me- for being brave enough to post so many self-portraits. I avoid the camera lens; that's why I prefer to hold the camera.
5. Project 356-2010-handsome boys, cute kitties and interesting pictures!
6. 365 Penguins-because I loved the idea and the pictures already posted and I hope she decides to start up again!
7. Lens and Pens-scrapbooking and project 365! Fun!
8. Barb's 365- I love her pictures! So gorgeous!
9. Espinoza's Love-Beautiful Family!
10. Faith, Hope & a Whole Lotta Love-again, gorgeous photographs!

Thanks Merlot and thanks to everyone who writes about and photographs and shares their lives on their blogs!

1 comments:

Les November 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

I can't believe I missed this! LOL.

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP