Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowpocalypse

It started snowing at a little after noon. Small gently falling flakes.

bird
(Remind me to buy a new tripod. Trying to photography flighty birds without one is not easy. Especially at such long focal lengths)
By the evening the snow was falling thick and wet.
36/365 snow
At night the sky is almost purple. I was outside with my husband talking to him while he shoveled the driveway and lightning lit up the sky. It turned the sky green. It was quite eerie and I wish I'd caught that on camera. Instead I just got these.
night
night2

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP