Sunday, February 7, 2010

After the Storm

Our power was out for half the day. We camped out and cuddled under blankets and just hoped the electric would be back before the house got any colder. It snowed all day and it didn't stop until it was nearly dark.


I finally went out with my camera after the kids went to bed and snapped a couple of pictures before everyone starts to dig out in the morning.
after the storm
A neighbor's car:
37/365 covered
weighed down
tracks
Tomorrow I will get better pictures when the kids go out to play. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP