Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Candy and Scentsy!

The kids finally returned to school today but with a two hour delay. I hate delays as it messes with my schedule and makes me feel like I'm in a race with myself to catch up all day long.

Claudia came home with candy from friends and a couple of birthday presents. I loved lick'em aid/fun dip as a kid. I threatened to steal it from her so it was the first she ate. meanie. lol

candy memories

The highlight of my day was receiving a package in the mail. I knew that I should expect a little something as a consolation prize from a person I post with on a message board (she sells scentsy and was having a giveaway). I didn't expect what I got, though.

47/365 scentsy

I received a bar of black raspberry vanilla. Now my house smells so good and I can't wait to order some new scents. Great marketing, there! LOL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP