Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today I decided to walk around my yard and see what interesting things I could find to photograph. I started with my cute new sneakers. :)
shoes
I found lots of signs of winter and leftovers from autumn.
frosty
27/365 empty
I loved the way the sky looked with the setting sun behind the clouds and the tree branches silhouetted against it. I had fun with some editing and I like it even more. :)spooky
I also found a few vestiges of color left in the world like the green moss growing on a tree.
mossy tree
Best of all, I found hope and a sign of Spring to come.

hope springs

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP